On-site Fabrication can cover several types of works, such as the welding of plates onto existing members to allow new members to be installed.
It can also save a lot of time and money when it comes to breaking out a column from concrete bases, transporting it to a factory for fabrication.
Our on-site services include:
- On-site welding and fabrication
- On-site remedial works
- Installation of pipework
- Installation of structural beams
- Steel erection
- Lagging and cladding
Our team members are trained for on-site work and our personnel hold qualifications such as:
- St John Ambulance First Aid at Work
- CIEH Principles in Manual Handling
- CSWIP Visual Welding Inspectors 3.1 & Welding Inspector 3.2.1
- PASMA Tower
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- CSCS Cards (Construction Site Operative)
- EMSS National Safety Passport
- NPORS Slinger/Signaller
- NPORS Lorry Loader HIAB
- NPORS Telescopic Handler (Industrial)
- IPAF (Mobile Elevating Working Platforms)
- Site Safety Plus
- RTITB NORS Counterbalance Ride-On
Plus many more….
Not only we assist with on-site work, but we also provide site maintenance.
You can use our services to maintain existing projects and have peace of mind that we will look after your installation, ensuring delivery of prompt support and pro-active maintenance